From February 18 through April 30 2019, you can get $100 cash back on K1 Technologies 4.000in crankshafts and additional $50 cash back with the purchase of 6.125in LS connecting rods. Don't miss these deals!
While snow blows, rain falls, and frigid temperatures keep your car off the street or track, now is the time to take advantage of K1 Technologies' end of winter deals to have your ride back together and more powerful than ever come spring!
- LS 4.000in Forged Stroker Crankshaft (including LS7 Style)
- LS 6.125in Forged H-Beam Connecting Rod Set
From 2/18/2019-4/30/2019 K1 will be offering $100 back on LS 4.000in stroker crankshafts (including long snout LS7 as well as 24x, 58x and reluctor-less cranks as well as $50 back with the purchase of LS 6.125in connecting rods with a mail-in rebate promotion. This is your chance to add cubic inches, strength, and horsepower to your next build, and save money while you do it!
- Aerodynamically profiled counterweights for improved windage efficiency.
- Gas nitrided rod and main journals for exceptional hardness and durability.
- Large-fillet radii on journal edges to reduce stress and increase strength.
- Journals machined to exacting roundness accuracy of +/- 0.0001-inch.
- Offered with or without reluctor wheels
- Straight oilers improve lubrication to bearings.
- Inventory ready to ship.
K1’s LS crankshafts are forged from ultra-strong 4340 chromoly steel and machined to exacting tolerances. They are 100% designed with performance in mind, and have a focus on improved strength, lubrication, and windage. A nitrided finish improves crank strength and bearing life, and the large-radius fillets remove potential areas of stress concentration. K1 employs a straight hole oiling system for superior bearing lubrication, and tolerances are held to plus or minus one ten thousandth of an inch.
Why K1 LS Connecting Rods
- Strong, proven H-beam design.
- Industry standard 4340 forged steel
- Upgraded ARP2000 rod bolts
- Premium bronze bushing for full-floating pin
- Shot-peened for improved fatigue resistance
What good is a forged crank with spindly connecting rods? Like a bad link in a strong chain, only the toughest connecting rods will do. K1 H-beam connecting rods for LS connecting rods are designed for the rigors of racing with exceptionally strong 4340 steel material and upgraded ARP200 rod bolts. During our promo deal, customers will receive $50 cash back on all 6.125in LS connecting rod sets.
How Does the Rebate Work?
- Purchase a K1 crank or crank and connecting rods from any dealer, or direct.
- Download mail-in rebate form (link below).
- Cut out bar code from K1 packaging and mail with rebate form and proof of
ATTN K1 Crank Rebate
7201 Industrial Park Blvd
Mentor OH, 44060-5396
- Allow 4-6 weeks delivery time for rebate to arrive.
Download the mail-in rebate form HERE!
Full Promo Details
Purchase a K1 Technologies LS 4.000in crankshaft and/or 6.125in LS connecting rod set from any dealer or retailer between February 18, 2019 and April 30, 2019 and receive $100 cash back for crankshaft purchases and an additional $50 cash back with purchase of LS 6.125in connecting rod set after mail-in rebate. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Rebate form must be completely filled out, combined with proof of purchase and box label, and mailed to specified address. Offer must be redeemed by April 30, 2018. Offer good only in 48 contiguous states. Limit one rebate per eligible purchase, per household. P.O. Box address not accepted. Must be 18 years of age. This rebate offer is valid for end consumers only and not available to distributors, dealers, resellers, retailers or e-tailers. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Please keep a copy of your rebate form. Substitution of products not valid. Qualifying products cannot be returned to the retailer once the rebate form has been submitted. Offer has no cash value. No substitutions.